Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Notify My Android v1.0.4.2 apk download


Notify My Android v1.0.4.2
Notify My Android v1.0.4.2 (No need Lucky Patcher) apk
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: Get Growl and other apps notifications forwarded to your Android device!
Notify My Android v1.0.4.2
Get Growl and other apps notifications forwarded to your Android device!
With Notify My Android, you can forward Growl notifications (both mac and windows) to your Android device. And together with our public web API and plugins, you can add Android C2DM push notifications support to your current applications/services/scripts.
The API is simple and lightweight. It is also similar to Prowl's API, so it is very easy and effortless to add NMA support to your code if you already support Prowl.
Notify My Android v1.0.4.2
For more information, please visit: http://nma.usk.bz/ .
If you have any problems with the application, please contact us and we will be glad to assist you! Send us an email (nma@usk.bz), check our forums (forum.usk.bz) or drop us a message on Twitter (@NotifyMyAndroid)!
Free Notify My Android v1.0.4.2 apk

No comments:

Post a Comment